13 Jan 2013

A Few LO's to Share

Just popping on to share a few LO's.

Christmas has been busy and fun but its so nice to get back to normality

I love scrapping Christmas photos and using lots of lovely Christmas papers. This is Abby opening her lap top on Christmas morning. Even though she is 12 now I still love going to see her open her presents on Christmas morning. Although it doesn't show up very well I have used lots of glitter on this LO



This is the Christmas crop and Holystone and what a great time we all had. I used Authentique's Christmas range - just love those papers


My daughter her partner and my granddaughter in their lovely Christmas jumpers



More for the album I am doing for my x Sister in Law - these are her parents


and her brothers and sister


thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Lesley all of these layouts are Just stunning, I love them all

    ReplyDelete