2 Aug 2012

Scrap a Sketch

Well its that time of the month again for our little group on UKS to upload their LO's. This months sketch was from Scrapfriends and chosen by Heather. I wasn't sure at first but once I started to work with the sketch I loved it, that's what I love about the group, being challenged to do something a little different.


I think it might just be a sketch that I may use again.
My LO is photos of my granddaughter who is really an outdoor girl - she loves, and will walk for miles, horse rides, will tackle any assault course and has recently competed in her first triathlon. Can you tell I'm a proud Grandma


My next LO is one from Creative Heart and Soul class by Tracie Hudson. There were 3 LO's in the class but I sort of combined them all into one


1 comment:

  1. Lesley I totally, totally LOVE the Outdoor Girl LO. The colours are so right and those leaves are just fab!! What did you use for them?
    Show Time LO is just beautiful, love your take on the class. Must try and finish mine :(

    ReplyDelete