13 Feb 2012

My Creative Sketches #1

This is my submission for this months sketch over at My Creative Sketches
Its well worth entering as I was lucky enough to win twice from the randomly picked entries. My prizes arrived today with my kit and are packed with paper and embellishments.
My LO is one of the few I do of me and is of my role as a support services manager with Northumbria Police. The hidden journaling details how I began my career there as a temp and worked my way up to be a member of the Senior Management Team




I used one of my MCS Limited Edition Kits (Websters Pages)




6 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Lesley, nice photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous photo and stunning page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley I Luv all the gorgeous layers u have used! U used this kit so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Lesley! I love it. Its a super photo of you x

    ReplyDelete