30 Aug 2011

Lake District LO

After a fantastic week in the Lake District with my daughter and granddaughter I now have loads of lovely photos to scrap. Apart form one day of rain we had good weather and managed to do lots of walking and horse riding. Daughter and granddaughter did Go Ape which I may make a mini book of as I have so many photos.

This LO is of Abby and her dog Tana whilst we were walking up Wansfell Pike, the views over Windermere and Ambleside were fantastic - not sure my legs were happy about it.
I've used Websters Pages from the July My Creative Scrapbook kit

and added a trim, cameo and acetate




The title is cut on the Cricut (Jasmine) and mounted on a handcut element from one of the patterned papers. This is raised up using Pinflair glue to add dimension




The photo is framed with lots of handcut flowers from more of the patterned papers




Thanks for looking




Lesley


X



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout!! Looks like fun was had by all!!
    I love how you hand cut the flowers from the PP!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous. All that hand cutting is so worth it. Such a lovely photograph and ome view :)

    ReplyDelete