25 Jul 2011

A quiet house

I've a lovely quiet week ahead of me, hubby is away in Bristol for the week and son is in Spain. So hopefully I will get some scrapping done

This one is for the weekly challenge on UKS - Inspiration was to be taken from a lovely bright sunny picture of a sunflower, a celebration, ribbon and tag. This is my sons fiance and my granddaughter at their engagement party. Abby asked if Helen was now her Aunty Helen. Papers are from the Sarah's Cards July kit - pebbles happy go lucky
This one I started at Holystone Crop on Saturday. Papers are Bo Bunny Gabrielle



I inked all the edges and used some of the noteworthy journal pages to go behind the photo. The swirl and some of the butterflys are from the Noteworthy packaging. The title is cut from the Paisley Cricut cartridge with glossy accents on and the flowers are from the Mothers Day Bouquet cartridge. Its finished off with a few dots of stickles around



I now need to start playing with my new kit from My Creative Scrapbook. Its packed with lovely papers and embellies and I just don't know where to start




3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous layouts :) enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layouts Lesley. Looking forward to seeing what you male with your new kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiet house ? Oh can I have one of those please! Enjoy you P&Q Lesley.

    Beautiful LO's,I have the Mothers Day Bouquet its fab isn't it.

    Dee
    xx

    ReplyDelete