15 Jul 2011

Challenge LO's

I've yet again not blogged for a while but its the usual life gets in the way -- and I've had a fab holiday.
This LO was for last weeks challenge on UKS which I didn't manage to get uploaded in time. I'm concentrating on getting some of my oldest sons photos scrapped. He has always had gorgeous eyes and has been a flirt since he was born - nothings changed. I used June's Sarah's Cards kit for this one
This is my sketch and scrap LO and I think I used Mays kit. I was a bit of a rush job as I didn't have long to the deadline after coming back from holidays. Of course if I'd been more organised I would have done it before I went away. I'm determined not to leave it so late again and have already started this months





This is for this weeks challenge on UKS. I used a MS border punch around the edges, distressed the edges of the smaller papers and got the old embossing powders out for the flowers. I used the sketch from the DT booklet and inspiration from Claire's LO





Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lo's Lesley, i do love that cherish patp but i'm resigned that 8 patp sets is enough... that's what i've been told anyway;-)

    L xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful layouts.

    Thank you for the very kind words you left me on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete