9 Aug 2010

Twisted Sketch

This is my attempt for Twisted Sketch 061
The twist was rough. I decided Dennis and Gnasher would be my rough. My granddaughter dressed as Gnasher and the horse Pepi was Dennis.
I used an EK Success Border punch for the strip along the middle and the left over bits to go around the edges


Abby, my DGD thought of the idea, but then its usually left to me to make the costumes - so one duvet cover and a couple of black bath mats later - this is what I came up with. They won first prize

4 comments:

  1. wow, Lesely ... to both the layout and the costumes - they're fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute lo and i love the Dennis cut outs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LO Lesley, love Dennis!
    Have you popped over to the Sarah's Cards blog?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!! Love this..so much fun!!
    The whole Gnasher outfit must be one rough ride for Dennis..hehehe..
    Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Sketches. :)

    ReplyDelete