1 Aug 2010

Sarahs Cards July kit

I am loving Sarah's Cards July kit - Pink Paislee, Bayberry Cottage. I've managed 3 Lo's so far with it and still have loads left. These have mainly been done at the Frozen North Crop in Holystone over the past 2 Saturdays with finishing off done at home. I think I talk too much at crops ( but am going to blame Heather. :lol: )

This one is of my granddaughter jumping. Her riding instructor says she is one of her only pupils who always stay in a perfect position whether she is jumping, cantering or trotting. I've hidden the journalling behind the photo and done lots of inking and tearing


This one is of her most recent school photo and is probably one of the nicest she has had taken
Tag and School were cut on the Cricut


This one is scraplifted from one done by Rachael Elliot in the DT booklet. I love Rachael's work



Having a lovely day today pottering around in my little craft room. May even manage a LO

1 comment:

  1. oh Lesley, these are gorgeous :) goodness haven't you been busy.

    ReplyDelete