29 Jun 2010

How Does Your Greenhouse Grow

I've been such a bad blogger recently I thought I might have forgotten how to upload and post properly - not that I was ever an expert. Life has got in the way recently and arranging additional care for my parents became a priority. Thankfully this seems to have settled a little and with carers going in 4 times a day we think we can keep them both in their own home a little longer.


I have managed to keep up with the watering in my greenhouse with a little help from hubby and am pleased with the way the cucumbers are growing


and also exited that the first tomatoes are starting to form. I'm really pleased with my first attempts at greenhouse growing




Am challenging myself to blog more often - so may be back later

1 comment:

  1. Fab pics Lesley and can't wait to see what happens in July ;-)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete