26 Apr 2010

UKS Cybercrop

Have had a fab time this weekend doing the cybercrop on UKS. I have to say I do enjoy them and the fab classes take me so much out of my comfort zone. There are some seriously talented people on there.



My first LO is with the Mystery Kit supplied by Craft Emporium. I also managed

this wallhanging too

This was a fab frame class (will be doing this one again)

This one was using paint and layering


This one was with the bits and peices left from the wreath class

This is the wreath which will be hung in my craft room


This was one of the challenges to use your favourite stash. Used prima paper and flowers. I love this photo of my granddaughter with her dog

This was a class using stitching which I love and should do more

This was a challenge to use a vine

This was a challenge to scrap a holiday with a water theme
My little craft room was like a bomb site when I had finished. I didn't manage to take part in all of it as we were visiting my brother in law over night on the Saturday, but have lots of classes saved ready to do. Roll on the next one

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Everything is beautiful!!! well done and i love it all xxx

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful los love all of them and that wreath is gorgeous well done

    ReplyDelete